We specialize in medical, dental, vision & life/disability insurance for you and your family.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OPEN ENROLLMENT
Open Enrollment is the period of the year that health insurance policies can be purchased for people who don't have coverage offered through their employer. If you need to purchase insurance outside the Open Enrollment, you will need to meet the qualifications of a Special Enrollment Period.
Important dates for Open Enrollment:
October 1, 2020 : Anonymous shopping begins. Plans may be viewed but not purchased.
November 1, 2020 : Open Enrollment begins, plans may be purchased for a 1/1/21 start date.
December 11, 2020: Deadline to purchase a plan for a 1/1/21 start date.
Qualifications for a Special Enrollment Period
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption/fostercare
- Moving (Different state or same state outside of current region)
- Gaining Citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
- Gaining eligibility due to a change in your income or household
- Losing other health coverage or job-based coverage that meets standards of minimum essential coverage.