We specialize in medical, dental, vision & life/disability insurance for you and your family.
How to apply:
Applying on the Exchange
When you apply for coverage, you will need to provide information about yourself and the members of your household who are enrolling. We can help you with both choosing the right plan for you and filling out the application. Please have this information available when you come into the office:
- Social Security Numbers
- Citizenship or Immigration Status
- Tax Returns for previous year
- Employer & Income information
- Policy Numbers for current insurance
Applying direct to the carrier
If you are not eligible for lower costs on a health plan because your income is too high, you can still buy insurance by going direct to the carrier. We can help you with both choosing the right plan for you and filling out the application.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OPEN ENROLLMENT
Open Enrollment is the period of the year that health coverage policies can be purchased for people who don't have coverage offered through their employer. If you need to purchase insurance outside the Open Enrollment, you will need to meet the qualifications of a Special Enrollment Period.
Important dates for Open Enrollment:
: Anonymous shopping begins. Plans may be viewed but not purchased.
: Open Enrollment begins, plans may be purchased for a 1/1/18 start date.
: Deadline to purchase a plan for a 1/1/18 start date.
Qualifications for a Special Enrollment Period
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption/fostercare
- Moving (Different state or same state outside of current region)
- Gaining Citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
- Gaining eligibility due to a change in your income or household
- Losing other health coverage or job-based coverage that meets standards of minimum essential coverage.
*We do not broker Medicare Insurance for our clients who reach the age of 65. We do have brokers that we highly recommend. Please call our office for a referral.